What Is The Fastest Way To Get Rid Of Ringworm Yourself At Home? Useful Guide
Ringworm medication may cause side effects. It is better to go for home remedies to get rid of ringworm fungus. Do you want to know the fastest way to get rid of ringworm yourself at home? Here are some easy to follow tips to eliminate ringworm infections fast yourself.
- Nail polish – This is an easy procedure for treating ringworm in humans. All you have to do is to apply the nail polish with a brush. Leave it for about 10 to 15 hours. Then wash it with water. You will surely see fast improvement.
- Honey – Honey has antifungal properties. You should apply pure honey on the affected area. It prevents the growth of fungus that causes ringworm. It would give better results if you add beeswax to honey.
- Ammonium salt – It also has antifungal properties. Add a cup of ammonium salt in a tub of water. Soak the infected area in the water for about half an hour. If you do this for a week you will be surprised to see the results.
- Ginger – You can use it for topical or internal use. How do you use ginger to eliminate ringworm infections at home?
- Boil ginger in water and apply with a cotton swab for at least three times a day.
- Boil ginger in water and add a teaspoon of honey to make ginger tea. Drink this three times a day. The anti fungal components in ginger will help in healing ringworm infection yourself.
- Apple cider vinegar – This is one of the quickest and easiest ways to get rid of ringworm at home. When you apply undiluted apple cider vinegar to ringworm rash and ringworm patches you will see instant reduction in inflammation. It also prevents recurrent occurrence of infection. White vinegar is also effective in killing ringworm in people but apple cider vinegar is better because it is fermented using a different procedure. It contains more antioxidants than white vinegar.
- Tea tree oil – It is also a fastest way to get rid of ringworm yourself at home. It is used in traditional medicines. It is a topical medication to cure ringworm You should remember that it is not meant for oral use. It is strictly for external use. It is better to dilute it by adding water because it is very strong. Alternately, you can also add carrier oil to tree oil.
- Garlic – Garlic is an amazing anti fungal agent. How is garlic used to eliminate ringworm in people at home? Apply garlic paste and cover it with bandage. Leave it overnight. Make sure you add garlic to your recipes to increase your resistance power against microorganisms like fungus, virus and bacteria. You can also boil few garlic pods in milk and drink the milk.
- Camphor in coconut oil – Heat a tablespoon of coconut oil. Add 2 to 3 pieces of camphor to the oil. You should be careful that you don’t add camphor when the oil is very hot. Add it when it cools down a little. Apply this on ringworm rash twice or thrice a day.
Is there a quicker treatment solution?
There is yet another fastest way to get rid of ringworm yourself. What is it? It is PHYTOZINE. It is a topical cream that can be easily applied to ringworm affected area. You are assured of quick results with PHYTOZINE ringworm treatment cream.
Best most recommended quickest and easiest ways to get rid of ringworm fungus infection in humans at home
If you are looking for the fastest way to get rid of ringworm yourself at home, you should know about the best home remedies to eliminate ringworms in people that work.