How Do You Get Rid Of Plantar Warts On Feet Naturally – Best Remedies To Try
How do you get rid of plantar warts on feet naturally without any harmful side effects? Do you want to know the best remedies for healing plantar wart at home? Go ahead and know the best solutions to get rid of it and how to prevent it.
How to cure plantar warts on feet?
Plantar warts on foot are the most common type of warts. How to remove plantar wart on foot easily?
Most common remedies that really work
The most common home remedies for plantar warts on feet removal are
- Applying apple cider vinegar topically
- Applying tea tree oil topically
- Applying garlic paste topically
- Applying salicylic acid topically making sure it doesn’t spread to the healthy skin
- Sticking a duct tape on the plantar wart on the feet
- Applying inner part of the banana peel on the wart
- Applying garlic paste topically
- Applying ginger paste over the wart
- Applying onion paste on the affected area
- Placing pieces of onion slices into your sock
- Soaking feet in Epsom salt dissolved warm water.
- Applying fresh Aloe Vera gel on the warts.
- Applying essential oils for wart treatment like oregano oil, lemon oil, coconut oil and thyme oil with cotton buds.
- Applying aspirin paste topically.
Is this the best way to get rid of plantar warts on your feet?
Rarely used remedies but those do work to get rid of warts
- Turmeric paste – Make a paste with turmeric powder and water. Apply it on the warts and leave the paste for about 30 minutes. Then wash with warm water. You can rub a lemon over the warts when they become dry. This is useful in two ways. It gets rid of the yellow tinge of turmeric and acts as an antiseptic. It is a good home remedy for healing plantar wart on the feet at home without going to the doctor.
- Basil leaves – Grind the leaves to a fine paste. Apply it on the warts and leave it till the paste becomes dry. You can also crush the leaves and place them on the feet. Tie with a bandage cloth and leave it overnight. Repeat this until the warts fall off from the feet.
- Vitamin C – Crush vitamin C tablets into a paste. Apply it on damp feet after washing it thoroughly. The vitamin has the property of destroying the virus that causes warts.
- Black salve – It contains many ingredients like graviola, glycerin, zinc chloride, sanguinarine and bitter melon seeds. It should be applied with lot of care because it can damage the healthy skin around the warts. It should be applied with lots of care.
- Baking soda paste – Make a paste of baking soda and castor oil and apply on the warts and cover it with a bandage. Do it twice a day to make sure you get fast results.
Prevention – How to void plantar warts on feet?
- Keep your feet dry.
- Don’t share socks with others.
- Don’t walk barefoot in public gym and swimming pools.
- Don’t pick the existing warts.
The conclusion – What’s the best solution if I don’t have time for home remedies?
How do you get rid of plantar warts on feet naturally without going to the doctor – Now that you know the common and rare remedies for plantar wart treatment, you can proceed to try them. If you feel you cannot spend time to try all home remedies and find which one works for you, you can use WARTICIDE. It is sure to work for all. Click here to know more about WARTICIDE and how it works to remove plantar wart on foot easily.