How to Make Your Skin Lighter Naturally At Home – DIY Tips To Save Money
Do you want to get a lighter skin tone without spending a fortune? If so you should know skin lightening treatment need not be an expensive affair if you know how to make your skin lighter naturally at home.
DIY natural skin lightening tips
- Skin lightening pack for your face – Darkening of skin on face can be a major source of concern. If dark patches on cheeks and dark spots on forehead are spoiling your looks you should try this face pack. Mix a tablespoon of licorice powder with warm milk or yogurt. Yogurt is the best option for oily skin and milk is the best option for dry skin. Apply the paste thickly. After 20 minutes remove the pack by rubbing with your fingers in circular motion. It is the best remedy to get rid of darkening of skin on face.
- Orange peel pack – Is your face darkened because of overexposure to sun. If so, you should apply this pack on the skin exposed to sun. Grind orange peels with milk to make a paste. Apply this paste on the darkened area. If your skin is pigmented you can add honey to this pack. Honey reduces pigmentation marks and gets rid of tan.
- Yogurt pack – Yogurt has lactic acid that is a natural bleaching agent. It contains many nutrients that are good for skin tone and skin texture. You can just rub yogurt on your skin or you can add a teaspoon of honey to it and apply it on the darkened area.
- Papaya pack – How to make your skin lighter naturally with papaya? Just rub the inner skin of the papaya on the dark spots. This will help in lightening and glowing of skin. You can also go for another alternative. Mash ripe papaya and add lemon juice to the mashed papaya. Now apply this pack to the dark skin and leave it for about 30 minutes. Then wash with water.
- Cucumber pack – Mix mashed cucumber to honey and apply it on dark spots. This is a proven spot reducing treatment. Leave the mask for about 20 minutes and then wash with water. You can also add cucumber juice to a teaspoon of lemon juice. Rub the juice with a cotton ball. Leave it for about 15 to 20 minutes. Adding sandalwood powder to cucumber paste will make your skin glow It will help in lightening your skin very fast.
- Corn flour pack – Add an egg white to a tablespoon of corn flour. Rub it on dark patches of skin. It will give you dramatic skin lightening results.
- Banana and butter mask – Add unsalted butter and a teaspoon of honey to mashed banana. Apply this pack on dark blotches of skin. Leave it for a few minutes and then wash it with water. It will surely improve the complexion and texture of your skin.
How to make your skin lighter naturally at home – The conclusion
DIY packs for skin lightening are cheap and are effective to lighten up your skin naturally at home. But if you need faster results you can go for Epibright, a natural skin lightening cream that is sure to lighten your skin naturally.
Best remedies to get rid of darkening of skin on face and body fast
Skin lightening treatment need not be an expensive affair if you know how to make your skin lighter naturally at home.