Epibright Skin Lightening Cream For Dark Spots And Discolored Skin – An All Inclusive Review
Welcome to SupplementsWebsite.Com Epibright skin lightening cream review page. If you’re in a hurry and don’t have much time for Epibright reviews, feel free to click here to go to their official website!
Dark spots and discolored skin are sure to get you down. Don’t worry. You are not alone. There are millions like you who are upset with their blotchy and uneven skin pigmentation. Dark spot is a problem that can affect people of all ages, genders and skin types. Everyone wants to make sure that their skin doesn’t lose the luster and sheen.
That is the reason why the market is flooded with skin whitening creams. Are you not able to decide which one to buy? Epibright skin lightening cream for dark spots and discolored skin is recommended by users and experts. Does Epibright really work?
Epibright – A brief intro
It is a skin brightening cream formulated to get rid of dark spots appearing on skin and to get rid of discolored spots on skin. It is one of the skin care products manufactured by Sisquoc Healthcare Inc. that is located in Newport Beach, California. Buying skin whiteners without proper research can be a tricky affair.
You should read customer reviews and know about the ingredients before buying a skin lightener product. Epibright skin lightening cream for dark spots and discolored skin is a natural product that is considered to be a safe option. What do Epibright customer testimonials say about the product? Here’s an analysis made for you.
What are dark spots and what are the causes for dark spots?
Dark spots are rarely a sign of something serious. They are also called as skin hyperpigmentation or age spots or solar lentigines or liver spots depending upon the nature of cause. Although, they are generally harmless, very rarely they could be cancerous.
They are generally caused because of exposure to UV rays, melasma, pregnancy in women, hormonal changes, menopause in women, stress and contraceptive pills etc. They can occur in your face or back of hands or arms or back or neck or shoulders. Epibright is effective in treating dark spots, irrespective of the area in which they occur.
However, if you have dark spots or skin discoloration in your private parts you should go for Epibright Intimate. Epibright Intimate lightening cream is specially formulated for intimate areas. Click here to learn more about Epibright Intimate cream.
How does Epibright help in getting rid of black spots on face and body?
- It works by inhibiting the natural production of melanin in your body. Melanin is the pigment that is responsible for the color of your skin. Epibright slows down the process of melanin production to lighten your skin naturally.
- Uneven melanin distribution caused dark spots and skin pigmentation. When a patch of melanin gets deposited in a particular area you get dark spots. Epibright natural skin lightening cream has ingredients to regulate the production of melanin and to avoid over accumulation in one specific area.
Is Epibright safe to use?
Safety is very important when you use a skin whitening cream. Does Epibright contain hydroquinone? No, it does not contain hydroquinone. Does Epibright contain mercury? No, it does not contain mercury.
Hydroquinone is a toxic chemical. It is used in photo processing and in the manufacture of hair dyes. It causes side effects like skin redness, skin dryness, bleeding of skin, blisters on skin and oozing of skin. Very high dose of hydroquinone can cause cancer. Stay clear of any skin whitening or skin bleaching cream with hydroquinone as one of the components.
Mercury is also a carcinogenic substance and it too can cause cancer. When used for a long time it can affect the vital organs and cause damage to liver and kidney. It is highly dangerous when used regularly. When used regularly it not only affects the person using it but also the family members. Mercury from the skin cream gets exuded from their skin and get into the food the family eat. Be warned! Stay clear of any skin bleaching or skin whitening cream with mercury as one of the components.
The absence of mercury and hydroquinone in Epibright skin lightening cream is a proof that Epibright is safe to use. Does Epibright cause any side effects?
Epibright bad negative effects
It is a natural product with safe ingredients. The ingredients have been tested and proven for safety. However, like all other skin products it is better to be follow a few safety precautions.
- Test the cream before applying it on face and other parts. Take a little cream and apply it on your skin. If you do not experience any side effects you can proceed to apply the cream.
- Moreover, it is important that you use a sun block cream after applying Epibright cream.
Epibright ingredients that make it safe and effective
What’s in it? Epibright skin lightening cream for dark spots and discolored skin contains the right ingredients for safe and effective removal of dark spots and discoloration.
- Kojic acid – It is a recent addition to the approved ingredients in cosmetic industry. It was approved in the year 1989 as a cosmetic ingredient. The biggest advantage is that it has the same skin lightening effects like hydroquinone without the side effects like burning, redness, bleeding and dryness etc.
- Alpha arbutin – It works by minimizing the element tyrosinase. Tyrosinase levels decide the levels of melanin production in your body. It decreases the effects caused by UV exposure.
- Mulberry and bearberry extracts – When combined with kojic acid and alpha arbutin, these extracts give very effective skin lightening effect. They keep your skin moisturized. They also give a soothing effect on your skin.
Where can I get Epibright natural skin lightener?
You can get it in the manufacturer’s official site. You can buy Epibright skin lightening natural creams at the lowest price when you buy from the manufacturers. They give money back guarantee and free offers too.
What is Epibright price?
Epibright cost is reasonable. It is affordable to all. If you want to save money you can place order for one or more numbers. One bottle costs just $39.95. Two plus one bottle cost $79.9. Three plus two bottles cost $119.85.
Epibright review – The verdict
Is Epibright worth using? Epibright skin lightening cream for dark spots and discolored skin is surely a good product worth a try. Why don’t you place your order as early as possible?